Friday, August 3, 2012

Delicious Cafe @ Bangsar Village 2

Have been some time I didn't step into delicious cafe. Saturday went there with mum but the cafe is full-house. Luckily we waited for just 10mins then we got a table.
DELICIOUS
Tall Latte @ RM9.90
Ordered a tall latte for sharing. Its smooth and taste nice. We dint add any sugar coz is not very bitter.

Grilled mushroom with toast @ RM21.50
Mum order this and she ask me is the toast is soaked with oil or olive oil. I have a bite and I almost throw out becoz I just feel mouthful of oil squeezing out when i bite the toast bread.
By the way, the grilled mushroom is nice, but not the bread -- TOO OILY. Even if its olive oil is not eaten like this.

Lambshank Pie @ RM24.90
My pie looks great and I love the smashed potato on top with the gravy. Besides, the separated salad is fresh and nice dressing.

Lamb shank
The lamb meat is tender too !! But one thing disappointed was the top part where the smashed potato is heat up but inner part of the lamb is not really hot, the meat is just warm. It can be better.

The cafe is cozy and comfortable for friends and family to gather. They serve nice desserts too.



Delicious Cafe 

GF-1, Ground Floor, Bangsar Village II,
2, Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-2287 1554




-n-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...