Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cockroach Lemon Tea @ Penang Nyonya, Subang Parade


Have been a long time i abandon blogging... but today i encounter something horrible and disgusting that i cant give myself an excuse not to blog about it.

Today went to Penang Nyonya at Subang Parade for lunch. This is not the first time having lunch there. They are usually packed during lunch time. Chinese boss and workers are all non-chinese. The food there is so so merely more to malay food style of cooking.

Today i order the set lunch meal with ice lemon tea. I requested less ice for my lemon tea. I drank one quarter of it before the meal came. While i was eating half way, the ice almost melted. Suddenly i saw something in the glass.... a creature about 1.5cm stagnant at the edge of the ice n tea...

is a baby COCKROACH !!!!!!!    i immediately push the drink away.. and some of my friends dare not even look at it... yucks...

Showed it to the waitress, and she din't say anything but took away my glass of lemon tea. Later she back with a fresh glass of ice lemon tea with an apologize.

When calling the bill, i requested an compensate by a free meal or discount. The waitress reply me ''tak boleh, Boss tak ada, kata tak boleh''  (boss is not in, boos cannot give discount)

Heard from colleagues, they previously experienced stomach ache and diarrhea after eating in this Penang Nyoya...

oh gosh...  i wont come back to this restaurant ever again... !!!


** i regret not taking any photos/ evidence of the cockroach, because that time everyone is panic and shocked. totally forgotten what to do.. **


-n-


1 comment:

  1. Very LIKE this category HAHA!!!> I think I also must create one..hmm I got the pict but think it will just spoilt my whole blog.haha..Well done.

    http://pohkemonfooddiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...