Friday, March 6, 2009

ichiban boshi @ Pavilion KL


**shifted from my original blog maro^gal space, before I had this food blog **

my 3rd time visiting ichiban boshi @ Pavilion KL..... cos is delicious... yummm...


the making-sushi corner...

the moving route...

hahaa.. i love corn very much... each time i come sure eat this... cheap n nice... just RM2

hot green tea

we order a chef's recommended set ... a very huge portion la just cost RM29.90


spicy salmon with sushi rice... (actually without the cili padi is still normal fresh salmon)

unagi tendon

miso soup

favourite soft shell crap...


and we order 2 side orders...
chawanmushi here is very smooth n tasty... @ RM3.90

the deep fried tofu... @ RM XX (forgotten)

we hardly finish all..... cos is so much.... wonder how an ordinary person can finish that set of meal...



Ichiban Boshi
Lot 1.14, Level 1
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
168 Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia


-n-

7 comments:

  1. u made me hungry at this middle of nite..haiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. chuan guan: hi cg... hahaa i think i need to change my time of posting food post.. so u all wont get so hungry in the middle of the night...kekek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't try here yet. I can always see they freshly make the soba there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. been to pavilion but that place very expensive

    ReplyDelete
  5. simon: haha yea.. i saw them making the soba few times too

    spectre: ichiban boshi is quite ok for the price... if compare to others in Pavilion.. depends what u order too hehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to dine at this restaurant today... nice. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been there for so many times now; amazing place. I really love the fresh soba; some don't like it; I love it.

    Also their Double Niko Soba is very nice; a sweet soup with small meatballs and fresh soba: Love it.

    What I dislike is that have been a few occassions where they were out of sashimi maguro (fresh tuna). I always have to have my sashimi maguro. If it is out of order that is no problem; but a few times I was told 'this always happens on a friday' and that was kinda weird.

    Overal I am a big fan of Ichiban Boshi :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...